State Specific Resources
The State Parent Liaison Project is a new model of collaboration to improve the Foundation’s outreach to both families and professionals at the national level. The position will be used to build relationships, network, collaborate and disseminate information.
The primary function of a State Parent Liaison is to:
- Share the latest CHARGE resources with the State Deaf-Blind Projects and the families
- Assist in helping both the Foundation and the State Projects in identifying families
- Update the Foundation on available state resources
- Promote connections among the CHARGE families in the state
Find your liaison: hover over your state on the map or check the list below the map. If your state is not currently serviced by a parent liaison and you are interested in learning more, please email Sheri Stanger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Parent Liaisons:
- Allie Strang Jones – AL Asjones1@hotmail.com
- Maureen Robinette – DE email@example.com
- Alexa Burtley – GA Actkonkol@gmail.com
- Maureen Schultze – IL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Cawthon – KY email@example.com
- Karin Dagley – MA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Renae Case – MI email@example.com
- Judy Cavazos – Beal – MN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Suter – NH email@example.com
- Mary Cox McDonald – NY firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Bender – OH email@example.com
- Minnie Lambert – SC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathi Barksdale – TX email@example.com
- Amy McKinley – WA firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in becoming your state’s liaison, please contact Sheri Stanger at email@example.com.